*For our first month of operation, you must make an appointment to purchase cannabis for adult-use at Curaleaf Oxford. Please review the following details on appointment and parking protocols below.
THE CURALEAF OXFORD ADULT-USE DISPENSARY IS NOW OPEN!
Please help us make your Curaleaf experience as smooth as possible.
- Book your appointment at ma.curaleaf.com/appointments before you arrive, if possible.
- Book using your name as it appears on your valid ID.
- If you arrive without appointment, one can be made on site schedule permitting.
Plenty of on-site parking is available. If on-site parking is full, our parking attendant will assist you to our overflow lot at 430 Main Street, where you can take our complimentary shuttle to our dispensary.
A free shuttle service from the off-site parking area will be provided..
- You can’t walk to the dispensary from off-site parking! You MUST use the shuttle.
- You’ll be able to wait for the shuttle underneath our tent canopy.
- Shuttles run continuously every few minutes throughout the day, and fit 14 people per trip.
Mon ~ Sat
9 AM – 8 PM
Shuttles run: 8:50 AM – 8 PM
10 AM – 5 PM
Shuttles run: 9:50 AM – 5 PM
- Book an appointment before you visit.
- Bring your 21+ ID
- Bring an accepted form of payment:
- Cash *an ATM is on-site.*
- CanPay (visit canpaydebit.com for info)
- NO Credit Cards, Debit Cards or Checks
- There is a 20% tax on adult-use in Massachusetts